We deliver throughout the UK and aim to get your order to you approximately 4-6 weeks after payment. Orders will not be processed until payment has been made. In busy, peak times, with a high volume of orders lead times may be extended to approximately 8 weeks.
Please bear in mind, our products are of the highest quality, therefore sometimes it takes us a little longer as they are made to order and not an off the shelf product.
Our products arrive flat packed and include assembly instructions. Electrical tools and a minimum of 2 people are required to construct our stores. If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com
Our courier partner is FedEx and all customers will be sent a unique tracking reference number once their order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note we do not currently ship to anywhere outside of the United Kingdom.
Please Note some deliveries are by third party couriers that use pallets. Many of these couriers do not take the pallet away with them meaning it is your responsibility to dispose of it. Many third party couriers also only deliver to your door meaning it is your responsibility to place the item in its desired location.
The majority of deliveries are made between 07:00hrs – 18:00hrs Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Please ensure all access points are clear of obstacles. Self-assembly items will remain in their boxes.
We offer FREE delivery to most of Mainland England and Wales unless you are located in one of the Postcode Exclusion Zones below.
AB, DD, PH, PA, KY, FK).SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS*: (inc. Isle Of Skye & Orkney Islands.) (Specific Postcodes: IV, KW).
SCOTTISH ISLANDS*: (Shetland Islands), (Specific Postcode: ZE).
SCOTTISH ISLANDS*: (Outer Hebrides), (Specific Postcodes: HS).SCOTTISH BORDERS*: (Specific Postcodes: TD, DG).
CHANNEL ISLANDS*: (Guernsey and Jersey.) (Specific Postcodes: GY, JE).ISLE OF WIGHT*: (Specific Postcode: PO3, PO4).
ISLE OF MAN:* (Specific Postcode: IM).NORTHERN IRELAND*: (Specific Postcodes: BT).
Non UK destinations(All)* *If you live in one of the postcodes above you will be contacted with a price for delivery after you place your order.
It is important to make sure that the surface the wheelie bin store is being installed on is flat and level – hard surfaces such as tarmac & patios are ideal but gravel driveways can also work as long as they are level.
Drains, potholes, soft ground such as loose soil are not appropriate for our stores and should be avoided
SIZE OF SPACE & WHEELIE BIN SIZE
The footprint of the space must be measured & be able to accommodate the size of your store (Double / Triple / Quad / Bespoke) in advance. Please avoid overhanging branches or bushes that might push & disturb the structure integrity overtime.
Please note our stores can accommodate standard 240 litre bins – if you have bigger bins you will need to have a bespoke larger store created (bespoke stores will be adjusted accordingly).
Please confirm that you have adequate access and parking for a Transit van for installation. Any parking permits should be provided to the installer on arrival. Please note that red routes in city centres should be avoided and space on a driveway will need to be provided if no on street parking is available. Our fitting teams need access to tools in their delivery vans.
If you are in London and your address is inside the congestion charge / Ultra low emission zone, then we will add these charges to your order.
You need to make sure that the site is cleared of anything ahead of our team arriving include any rubbish – our team are not responsible for clearing the site.
If you are not there in person it is not a problem as long as we have access to the space, you have agreed before hand where exactly you would like it installed and we have access to deliver / park. We do ideally like our customers to be there in person & once we have agreed on the installation location you can leave the team to complete on their own.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If any of the above criteria has not been met on the day of installation resulting in the team unable to install your wheelie bin store we reserve the right to charge you an additional installation/delivery fee to re-install at a later date. Charges for this will be agreed and taken upfront and another date for installation will then be booked in.
If for some reason you need to cancel & reschedule your installation this must be done 3 working days in advance or you maybe subject to a cancellation fee.
Terms & Conditions – Cancellations & Refunds
Our products are made and sprayed to each individual order. Delivery delays for any reason are not grounds for cancellation of the order. Products cannot be returned unless it is damaged or faulty. For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel your purchase is in an unsatisfactory condition, damaged in transport or faulty please contact us via email – we will respond within 48 hours.
Your consumer rights are covered in this purchase.
Exclusion is in the case that we are unable to carry out an installation due to the ground not being suitable, the size of the store prevents the installation, or the installation is cancelled by the customer within 72 hours. We then reserve the right to charge again for the installations or recover our costs. Please ensure you have read, signed, and returned our installation criteria ahead of installation date. Please see Installation terms & conditions for details.
If for any reason you want to return an item that has been delivered, please contact our customer support team on 0330 390 0800 or email: email@example.com
- We must be informed if your intention to return an item/s within 14 days, starting on the day after you received your order
- The cost of returning the items will be met by you including all the correct packaging.· You must then ensure that the item is received by us within 14 calendar days, starting on the day after you notified us of your intention to return
- Once we have received the item/s we will issue a full refund
- Return the item in the same condition you received it in and within the original packaging
What about damaged or faulty goods?
- If you feel your purchase is in an unsatisfactory condition, then you can refuse the delivery and speak to our customer team to discuss your refund.
If you are not present at the time of delivery?
- If you have arranged for the goods to be delivered when you are not present and you discover a fault, then we would ask you to notify us and email photographic evidence of the fault you have discovered if you are able to
- Once this has been agreed you should follow the Returns Policy outlined at the top of this page.
How long does the refund take to reach me?
- Once the process of returning the item/s has been completed we will initiate a refund that should be in your desired account within 5 -10 working days.
Cancellation of the order can be made at any time prior to delivery and up to 14 days after the product is received. In order to do this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are not affected.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Storage 4 Wheelie Bins Limited. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://www.wheeliebinstore.co.uk . This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, and placing orders through our site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Wheelie Bin Store
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not sell, rent or pass on any information about our customers to third parties and we do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 and which are not treated by us as third parties.
We in the following circumstances and notwithstanding the foregoing, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we buy any business or assets substantially comprising a business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller of such business or assets.
- If Wheelie Bin Storage Direct or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wheelie Bin Store, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this page.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Wheelie Bin Store
St Peters Road
0330 390 0800